New/Improved Features for Business Plan Pro 2005
- Allows exporting information to PowerPoint — has PowerPoint available templates;
- Available templates for business plan proposal, marketing plan and loan document;
- The financial plan is created by means of table financial wizards;
- 10,000 industry profiles available.
- Both cash and accrual-based accounting stand are recognized;
- The plan review that double-checks the plan for inconsistencies is enhanced;
- Simple, one-worksheet financial model to test concepts quickly without having to build a complete set of business financials.
Business Plan Pro 2005 has two versions:
- Standard Edition: designed for entrepreneurs and small-business owners (available at the price of $99.95)
- Premier Edition: designed for executives of larger organizations and consultants (available at $199). The Premier Edition proposes detailed investment offering, a cash table of sources and uses.
Premier Edition Only
- Plan scenarios for different assumptions for the cash-flow- sensitivity or “What-If” analysis;
- Subscription forecasts;
- Tax rate lookup function;
- Organizational chart;
- Import an entire Excel workbook;
- Allows exporting of a plan component so that it can be imported into another plan;
- Has the option of adding a second year of monthly financial tables;
- Allows quarterly reports printing;
- Allows creation of customized templates;
- Multiple user capabilities which means that you can collaborate with a team to write your business plan.
- Offers investment analysis, depreciation analysis, comprehensive load amortization schedule.
The software provides valuable tools such as: a business term glossary, advice for all the sections of the plan, professional online technical support.
- CD-ROM drive
- Windows XP, 2000, ME, NT4, 98
- Pentium processor or comparable recommended
- Microsoft Explorer 6.0 or higher required
- Free disk space: 50MB typical, 70 MB maximum
- RAM: Operating system minimum requirements
Business Plan Pro 2005 review.