Business Plan Pro 2004 was replaced by the 2005 version, but still, here are some of it’s features.
Business Plan Pro 2004 Features
- Allows export to MS Word for additional editing and import back into the Business Plan Pro. It allows direct printing of plans stored in MS Word.
- Allows importing from Intuit QuickBooks and export to MS Word, MS Excel, PDF and HTML.
- New interface compatible with Microsoft standards.
- Improved text editing.
- Improved tables styles functionality: allows color printing, customizing information.
- Allows quarterly financial reports.
- Allows monthly financial forecasting for two years (feature required by some lenders and investors).
- Tables and charts automatically generated and easy to use.
- The numeric sections require entering figures via templates, ensuring that the calculations are correct and the final form of the plan is coherent.
- 9000 industry profiles available.
- Automat professional formatting.
- Included PowerPoint presentation templates.
- Included Small Business Administration loan application.
- The possibility of the business to have a website is taken into account
- The software checks the plan at the end for eventual problems.
Business Plan Pro 2004 comes in two versions:
- Standard: designed for small businesses — startup and growing.
- Business Plan Pro 2004 Premier: designed for consultants and larger business executives. The email collaboration feature allows teams to work together in the creation of a business plan with Business Plan Pro 2004.